BRUSCHETTA BACON ON COOKIE SHEET
PACKAGE OF BRUSCHETTA MIX
BRUSCHETTA BACON APPETIZER RECIPE:
By: Judi Bourne Judecraft Specialty Foods http://www.judecraftspecialtyfoods.com
1 package Bruschetta MIX
1 French Baguette bread
4 slices bacon
1 sliced tomato
1 t b s p., parmesan cheese
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1. Cook bacon*
2. Empty Bruschetta package in small bowl
3. Mix in 3 Tbsp. water and wait 10 minutes
4. Mix in mayonnaise & Parmesan. Stir in well .Then refrigerate for one hour.
5. Cut bread ii 1/4 -3/8 wide slices then lie flat on cookie sheet.
6. Spread each slice with Bruschetta bacon and tomato slice
7. bake at 350 degree for approx. 10 minutes
OPTIONAL; May use bacon bits instead
We have outstanding olive oil dips. They are used for dipping your favorite breads or are terrific cooking/seasoning enhancements. Isn’t it a pleasure when the chef adds some seasoning to his meals. Our Grecian delight can used as an Bread/Olive Oil Dip.
FOR SALAD DRESSING: Mix package with 3 tablespoons water. Set aside for 10-15 minutes to soften.
Add 1 cup pure olive oil & let sit for 30 minutes minimum. Add 2 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese. Mix well. This makes a delicious Greek salad dressing.Enjoy!!!!
Optional Ideas: *Add Kalamata olives.
*Mix with hot or cold pasta.
*A topping for Tilapia
Judi@Judecraft Specialty Foods http://www.judecraftspecialtyfoods.com
P.S Please contact me if any questions.